This is to inform candidates and the general public that sales of the Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO 2013/2014 Post UTME Screening Exercise scratch card has commenced. If you made FUTO as your first or second choice see the instructions below
COMPLETING THE ON-LINE APPLICATION FORM
- Applicants purchase application eTranzact pins from the designated banks.
- Log on to the Application portal website:utme.futo.edu.ng
- Click “Apply” to start your application.
- Enter the Confirmation Number and Receipt Number on the eTranzact slip you purchased from the bank.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your UTME registration number.
- Fill the application form.
- Click “Continue” at the end of the page to fill in your SSCE results.
- Select subjects from the drop-down and enter your SSCE results.
- Upload your picture, the size of which should not be more than 64kb.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Continue” to enter your UTME scores.
- Enter your UTME subjects and scores.
- Click “Save”, then click “Continue”.
- Select (Check) the box, the certification box.
- Click “Complete Application”.
- On completion of the application, the Applicant will receive an SMS that says e.g “Hello MARY, You have successfully completed your FUTO POST UTME application. Your Exam Details are: Exam Venue: School of environmental Sciences Phase 1……e.t.c”
- Then click “Print”—When the applicant clicks “Print”, a copy of the Photo card (Post UTME on-line Registration form) will be downloaded and can be printed. This will also be sent to the Applicant’s valid email address he provided when filling the application form.
- The candidates who chose FUTO as their first choice of University may experience auto-form fill feature when they enter their UTME registration numbers correctly, but such candidates must cross-check the details in order to ensure the accuracy of the information so invoked.
- The candidates who chose FUTO as their second choice of University may not experience the auto-form fill feature and will be required to manually fill the Post UTME form as instructed.
ON THE SCREENING DAY
Candidates should come with the following:
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- Two clear copies of the printout of the completed on-line registration form.
- UTME result slip and Photocopy.
- eTranzact payment slip.
- Post UTME photo card (on-line Registration form).
- After the Post UTME Result has been uploaded, the applicant can log on to the portal to check the aggregate POST UTME Result, by clicking “Check Result”.
- Enter your UTME Reg No/Application Number/Confirmation Pin.
- Click “Search”.
- The Post UTME aggregate result will appear on the screen.
- Then the applicant clicks “Print Result” below the page.
How are you preparing for the exams? See How you can Score above 300 in your upcoming PUTME exams